PROTECT YOUR FILES AGAINST LOSS, THEFT, VIRUSES, AND NATURAL DISASTERS. SHARE BUSINESS DATA SECURELY AND PRIVATELY IN THE OFFICE OR ACROSS THE GLOBE. SYNC YOUR CRITICAL WORK ACROSS ALL YOUR COMPUTERS. ACCESS YOUR DATA FROM ANY WEB BROWSER. YOU CAN DO ALL OF THAT AND MORE, ON THE GO, FROM ANYWHERE, SECURELY, WITH JUST A CLICK.
Easily meet HIPAA requirements and focus more on patient care.
We service individual family practices to medical technology companies, providing encrypted off-site data storage and backup as part of a Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliance strategy.
HealthTech creates, compresses and encrypts read-only records using our Backup Vault technology.
Fully managed firewall plus protection from advanced threats including viruses, ransomware, data leaks, and DDoS attacks.
Our data centers are in the United States (US) and European Union (EU) to meet data locality regulations.
Access and update records on the go – no long-term contracts and no installation or setup fees.
Why HealthTech Cloud Services?
• Intuitive Interface – a simple, efficient interface that makes it fast and easy to backup your data.
• Backup Vaults – a new concept that reduces both backup time and costs. Backup Vaults exist with Online Disks. A single account can have multiple Online Disks (which can be located at different cloud providers), and each Online Disk can have multiple Backup Vaults (multiple computers backing up onto the same Online Disk).
• AES-256 Encryption with User-controlled key – a unique feature that allows you to create your own key for added protection. Your data is encrypted before it leaves your machine and only decrypted when restored.
• Easy Remote Management – easily and quickly manage your files no matter where you are on any Mac, Windows, or Linux computer whether through the network drive or via web access.
• Block-level De-duplication – reduces the amount of data you need to backup and the amount of online storage you use by 10x – 20x.
• Block-level Incremental Updates – increases backup speed by only uploading the changed portion of files and never uploading the same data twice.
• Mac, Windows & Linux Support – competitive products don’t support all platforms.
• Automatic Backup/Cleanup – document versions are handled on a “per backup” basis, allowing you to restore a file or set of files “as they existed” at any specific backup time. Backup Retention Period is controlled by the user on a per-backup job basis, and files can be kept indefinitely.